Friday, September 7, 2012

First Set of Pictures

As promised, here are the first few pictures I've taken.  This first is taken in the room I stayed in while in Kabul.  Shared w/2 other guys.  I bunked in the far top bunk, right under the A/C unit.
Here is the building I currently reside in at Camp Valdes, Kandahar Airfield.
Next two are the room I am living in for the time being until permanent housing becomes available.

Here is my office!
If you look in the back left corner you;ll see my body armor and helmet.  For those of us fighting this war from an office, this is a major piece of office decor.  Everyone must have the basic patch plus something "cool" on it.  I was told by an unnamed special agent that for me to be really cool, I should have all of my patches subdued brown/tan.  Oh well, I guess I'm not that cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment